- settling for a bad lot on a great course;
- buying too near the tee;
- committing to a course you don't love;
- not being nosey enough; buying in the boondocks;
- speed-reading the rules and regulations;
- neglecting to add up all the fees;
- counting on rental income;
- assuming everyone is ga-ga for golf.
(Source: Golf Digest)
Full Story . . .
Visit my web site for additional resources and services: http://www.LawrenceYerkes.com
or visit http://hyerkes.remax-nj.com for the latest New Jersey Real Estate property listings (residential, commercial, multi-family, farm, land)
Copyright 2006 by Timon, Inc. All Rights Reserved.